? ??????????????Trina? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.8 (295 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 5051 Total Grabs. ??????G
et the Code?? ?? ?????Support our Troops? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (201 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 12633 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Cop CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, September 11, 2008

P5 Camp

Two weeks ago, the whole level of primary went to Jalan Bahtera.Before going to the Ialmost could not sleep as I was very excited.I packed my two days ago before the camp.

When we reached there, it already started rainning and had to wait for the rain to stop. :-( . After the rain had stopped, went to the domertry to put our things. The actvities that did were:

  1. Maths Trail is doing different maths activity on a worksheet.
  2. Kidnapped is game when one classmate is being kidnapped and we have to find him.
  3. I did the fliying fox,when I stood on the platform I was a little scared.

After dinner, we had a campfire each had to come up with a dance to perform to the other groups.After that,everyone supper, but I did not ate supper as I was not used to it .

I had a wonderful experience.

0 comments: