? ??????????????Trina? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.8 (295 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 5051 Total Grabs. ??????G
et the Code?? ?? ?????Support our Troops? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (201 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 12633 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Cop CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Teacher's Day

It was Teacher's Day again. Every year my mother would prepare the Teacher's Day presents for all my teachers and I wouldn't be bothered. But this year I volunteered to wrap all the presents for my teachers. I am beginning to appreciate the effort both my school and tuition teachers have put in to improve my studies.

I used to be a very restless student and had been giving a lot of troubles to all my teachers. It was very difficult task for the teachers to catch my attention in class. Most of the teachers were very patient with me but some were not as they complained a lot to my parents. I knew it was for my own good.

I have a very special teacher in mind which I will never forget her. She is always so patient with me. I really enjoy her lessons as her teachings are very interesting and her explanations are very clear. She has inspired me to study harder.

I would try my very best to achieve a good PSLE results.

You must be wondering who is that special teacher of mine. She is MRS AZHAR!!
HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY, MRS AZHAR!! Wish you all the best for the rest of the year!`

1 comments:

Splendid Six! said...

Hi Matthew,

Thank you, too, for making the effort to improve :)
All the best for your year-end exams!