? ??????????????Trina? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.8 (295 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 5051 Total Grabs. ??????G
et the Code?? ?? ?????Support our Troops? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (201 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 12633 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Cop CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Racial harmony day

On 21/7/08 we celebrated Racial Harmony Day, there a lot of activities and snacks of different sold in the past it was very tasty.We had an hour of recess on that day.After recess, we got back to class and made the garlands. The garland making was very difficut and I had to ask my relief teacher how to tie the garlands but I did not manage to finish it. The garland that I made was not very nicebut I manage to complete it home

0 comments: