? ??????????????Trina? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.8 (295 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 5051 Total Grabs. ??????G
et the Code?? ?? ?????Support our Troops? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (201 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 12633 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Cop CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Reflection 2 : My Dream

My drean is to be a pilot as it is very interesting.I need to work hard and get very good at maths as I need to know a lot about angles.I must be very careful as many lives are in my hands,if I don't pilot it land proply the aeroplane will have friction with the runway and the aeroplane will catch fire and it eill explode.I think they should have dreams to know what they want to do when they grow up.

0 comments: